Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GET YOUR GAME ON!


GMP Promo 1 little
Originally uploaded by ahlenmoin
My performance entitled "Great Martian Pastime" will be included in Adaptation's exhibition, "The Rules for Staying Young" May 2010 AND I need your help to perform it!

The performance entails two teams playing an offshoot of baseball called "pitch." Each team will have four players. So, I need seven guys - who can throw a ball - to volunteer.

If you think you've got the stuff, I will need you to show up for a couple practices - so that you can get accustomed to the game - most likely the practices will be an hour long and take place during the weekends of April. (I'll touch base with all accepted volunteers and try to make scheduling as painless as possible.)

Then on opening night of "The Rules for Staying Young" you get to perform in front of all the NWAA faithful.

Contact me at ahlenmoin@yahoo.com
The DEADLINE for sign up is February 27th.

No comments: